Dear Commercial Driver:
Thank you for inquiring about the opportunity to serve Mamo Transportation, Inc. as a self-employed contract driver. Our company is always seeking safe, professional drivers. As a business partner working with Mamo Transportation, you are in control.
Mamo has loads available to keep you as busy as you choose. There is no freight to handle and you will have the opportunity to drive many different types of commercial vehicles. These may range from light trucks to tractor-trailer combinations, depending on what you are qualified to drive.
With our “non-forced dispatch” policy, you make the decisions, contract trip by trip, and have the freedom to do what works best for you when your trip contract ends. For those who want to stay on the road, Mamo specializes in continuation loads to minimize deadhead.
Multiple leases are encouraged to limit dead head and a tow vehicle is a plus but not required. Retired or semi-retired drivers are always welcomed and offers a great way to see the country.
Advantages & Benefits
- Work as much as you want
- Non-forced dispatch — you are the boss and only accept loads that you want
- Personal contact with dispatchers — you are not just a number
- More home time
- No vehicle maintenance expenses since you are only driving the trucks
- See the country — all 48 states and Canada
- Contract is per mile with a fuel surcharge supplement that is adjusted weekly
- Breakdown time is paid by the customer
- Easy submission of paperwork with no out of pocket costs
- Up to 70% of load advanced per trip
- Bonus for perfect roadside inspections
- Contractor Referral bonus of up to $750.00
- Settlement in 24 to 48hrs after receipt all paperwork received including logs.
- 25 years old
- Class A or B license
- 1 year of verifiable commercial driving experience in the last 8 years or a diploma from an accredited truck driving school
- No more than 2 moving violations or chargeable accidents in the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol convictions in the last 7 years
Speak with a Recruiter
If you would like to speak to a recruiter please fill out the information below and someone will contact you within 24 hours Monday – Friday. You may also leave a message at 1-800-501-3783.